The energy-efficient Sheffield Convection Oven creates instant heat, eliminating the need for preheating the oven or defrosting food ahead of time. The circulating hot air results in more even cooking, browning and crisping, shortening cooking times by up to 50%. Food cooks quickly and meat stays juicy and tender inside yet perfectly seared on the outside. Use the oven for anything from roasting, baking, grilling, steaming, broiling, defrosting or re-heating leftovers.
- 12L Capacity can be enlarged to 17L with extender ring
- Easy to use digital control panel
- Multi-purpose – roast, bake, grill, steam, boil, reheat & defrost
- Cooks faster than a conventional oven
- Will cook everything a conventional oven cooks
- Consumes less electricity than a conventional oven
- Cook without adding oil or fat
- Safety shut-off handle
- Hinged lid for safe and easy opening and closing
- Circulating hot air for even cooking
- Tempered, heat resistant and transparent glass bowl
- Delay start feature allows users to set a specific time for the oven to start
- Temperature range from 60˚C to 250˚C
- Fully portable
- Auto self-cleaning function
- Accessories include: Low rack, High rack, Tongs, Extender ring
MOST PRODUCTS available on BigPond Shopping service will be delivered to you within ten working days of your order being placed. And by “most products” we mean in about 99% of cases! (We think that’s a pretty good hit rate.)
The products available on BigPond Shopping come from a variety of suppliers all around Australia, and so the delivery methods we use vary from product to product.
Some of the freight and postage companies we use to help bring your products to your door include most of the reputable carriers such as Australia Post, Australian Air Express and TNT.
Each of these freight/postage suppliers has its own systems, and so that’s why delivery times will vary from product to product, state to state, postcode to postcode.
If one of your products falls into that one percent which might not make it within the ten working day window, please note that each of these freight/postage suppliers also has its own processes for dealing with queries and late deliveries.
Australia Post, for example, will investigate a package which appears to have been lost only at least five days after it’s been reported missing.
This can add some extra time into the process, and we appreciate your patience while we help to investigate your delivery.
On the odd occasion that delivery issues do arise, we will give you all the information we have at hand, including consignment numbers, etc etc.
And of course if you have any additional queries you can always contact us via email@example.com and our customer support team will get back to you. Please be aware that over busy periods or public holidays it may take a little longer to get back to you. Please bear with us during these periods. We’re committed to customer service and will make sure we respond to your query as soon as we possibly can.